Timberline is experienced in the following communications applications:
- High-density digital microwave radio systems.
- Analog microwave radio systems.
- Fiber Optics.
- Cellular and trunked radio systems.
- 400 & 900 MHz licensed MAS radio.
- Ethernet LAN and WAN Extensions.
- Unlicensed spread spectrum MAS and packet switching technologies.
Designing an effective communications system often requires expertise in many of the related specialties that Timberline offers:
- Interference analysis.
- Radio frequency coverage analysis.
- Site surveys.
- Path surveys.
- Site Selection.
- Antennas and towers.
- FCC licensing.
- Anomalous propagation analysis.
- Radiation exposure analysis.
Whether you'd like an opinion about concerns about your system, you are ready for system upgrades, or you need an entirely new system, Timberline has the expertise to make your project a success. Timberline can help you with all phases of your communications project. Click here to see the range of services we offer.
Please contact us for more information about how Timberline can assist you in planning and designing a communications system for your application.